Sunday, June 27, 2021

 Fiber Fun 6.27.21

Starting to spin Cormo Wool donated to the VCHSG SoCalFibershed Slow & Local project by Nona Hummel and distributed by Susie Meach for our mutual contribution.  I've also got some angora rabbit (delicious) on and I'm trying to perfect my cotton spinning.  Pic's to follow....

Today I'm going to finish dressing my loom with a new project Orange Peels that will contribute to the SCHG 75th Anniversary Challenge that will hopefully be submitted for the WeFF event in September.  I have to submit to Bonnie Reese with documentation slip.  My rigid heddle Cricket 10" is up and running for the Rigid Heddle Study Group (VCHSG) that challenges us to use a delicious stash we've been saving  for a rainy day. 



1 comment:

MFG said...

check out my podcasts...experimentation stage, hope to create more

https://www.podbean.com/ew/pb-itewf-e778f